From the Application Screen you can (depending on your permission levels and system configuration):
- Create a new Application
- Upload a saved copy of an application (this will create a new application)
- Copy your application
- Download and save a copy of your application
- Invite user to register or share your application with other External Portal users
- Rename your application
- Delete your application
- Sort the applications using the column titles e.g. select the Created date column heading to sort in reverse date order
- Download application attachments
- Withdraw a submitted application
- Create a new version of a submitted/approved application
Navigate through Application
- Navigate through the application using the following on screen buttons:
Click to download and Preview the application. The application downloads as a .zip file to the location as set on the browser, for e.g. 2017_REGT00012_1_Documents.zip downloaded to C:\Documents\Downloads.
Click to Save the application. Saved applications will be listed on the 'Applications' page.
Click to go to Next page of the application. This button allows for navigation of the Application’s pages.
Click to go to Previous page of the application. This button allows for navigation of the Application’s pages.
In this section