With Templates management, you can create and maintain letters and emails generated by the system (e.g. application submission confirmation, forgotten password, notification of application outcome, funding agreement etc.). Available in System Settings >> Templates.
Maintain email templates
Each email template contains standard content (i.e. standard texts, images, links etc.) and Email Tokens, which are place holders for system information to be included in the email. When emails are being generated by the system (usually after system or user actions occur), the tokens will be replaced with information from the system. Emails are then distributed automatically (in cases like user registration, forgotten password, milestone approval etc.) or users will have the chance to modify the content through email editor before sending out (in cases like eligibility assessment, notification of application outcome etc.).
- See Email template editor for instructions about using the email template editor.
- See Pre-defined email templates list for a full description of each system template (i.e. predefined template), and the tokens that can be used to include system information.
- See Email Tokens for more information about using tokens in email templates.
Maintain Document Templates
Each document template is maintained as a doc or docx document, and contain standard content (i.e. standard texts, images, links etc.) and tokens, which are place holders for system information to be included in the document. When documents are being generated by the system (when user perform document merge, generate funding agreement, or as part of a workflow), the tokens will be replaced with information from the system.
See Maintain email templates for more information on how to maintain a document template.
Maintain status template mappings
This mapping is where you can configure which email and document template that system will use when the Process decision function is used, basing on the application status, Portfolio, Program, Round and Round stage. For example, an application with an Ineligible status will automatically generate a different email and decision notification letter to an application with an Approved status. To configure the mapping, you need to make sure that the email and document template are available in Email Templates and Document Templates.
See Decision email template for further information on configuring a decision email template for process decision.
Maintain approval option template mappings
When an approval has an outcome, users can send out an email notification to the relevant parties (through Application or Project Viewer >> Approvals or through the meeting if the decision is made in a Meeting). This mapping lets you configure which email template to use basing on the approval outcome, Portfolio and Program.
See Approval options email templates for more information on how to configure an email template for an approval outcome.
Template email footer
This setting lets you configure system wide email footer that can be used by email templates.
Templates and tokens
- Email template editor — Email template editor allows you to change or maintain the content of email templates.
- Pre-defined email templates — This page provides list of pre-defined email templates and when each of them is used.
- Custom workflow email templates — This page provide instructions on configuring decision email templates
- Decision email template — This page provide instructions on configuring decision email templates
- Approval options email templates — This page provide instructions on configuring decision email templates
- Email Tokens — Email Tokens embed information into an email via the Email Template. The tokens available vary depending on the context of the email.
- Maintain email templates — Email template editor allows you to change or maintain the content of email templates.
- Document tokens — Document tokens embed information into a system-generated document via a document template. The tokens available vary depending on the context of use.
- Tokens — Tokens are place-holders for system information to be included in a document, email template or workflow steps.
In this section